Re: xen3pae on 5.0_stable/i386

On 01/09/10 00:10, Mark Davies wrote:
Hi,
   I have a system that has been running xen 3.1 on 5.0_stable/i386 for some
time but I want to switch to PAE kernels.
I adjusted the boot to use zen-PAE.gz and XEN3PAE_DOM0 kernel and config
files for the domu's to use the XEN3PAE_DOMU kernel and rebooted.  The DOM0
starts happily but when trying to start the DOMU's a python process
segfaults and nothing starts.   So is there something obvious I've missed?

The python interpreter really segfaults, or does it raise an Exception?

If it is an exception, copy/paste the error message. If it is a segfault, it would be interesting to know in which part it crashes (probably by checking the logs in /var/log/xen*).

BTW, please post the result of pkg_info -N xentools3.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost