NetBSD 4.0/xen panic

Hi,

I found another similar bnx0 case reported for NetBSD 5.0_BETA, but that case is still open. And the patch included by Dave seems to stop the panic according to the bug reporter,
 but makes the network interface go "disconnected" instead. See:
http://www.NetBSD.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=40462

I don't think that's a better solution then you run a lot of domU's relying on NFS via that particular networking interface. NMBCLUSTERS is already maxed to 65535. (Seems that I forgot to put that in the PR...sign)

I also found this thread, but it didn't seemed to be resolved even thought there are newer code available
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2008/06/27/msg003233.html

Any more pointers?

Re,
/P