Re: domU install question

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Manuel Bouyer
<bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 03:09:19PM -0400, Brent Verner wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Manuel Bouyer
>> <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
>> > On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 01:50:21AM -0400, Brent Verner wrote:

> On a standard installation done from sysinst, you should have one partition
> covering the whole drive. Did you say "use the entire drive" when
> sysinst asked for fdisk-style (I think it says "MBR partition" for this) ?

  Actually, I'm never asked to "use entire drive", just that "I found only
one disk, xbd0. Therefore I assume you want to install NetBSD on it," then
I'm taken into disklabel partitioning.

  I just tried with file: and tap:aio root devices, and no fdisk-style
partitions appear to be created, either.

cheers!