Re: Intel/AMD Speedstep/PowerNow support

Hello,

I have installed netbsd-5/amd64 and xen 3.3.1 (from NetBSD-daily).
I have patched my sys-sources and recompiled the XEN3_DOM0 kernel.

The kernel boots fines and recognises the speedstep values.
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to change it at all.

Various output informations are stored here:
http://www.tumfatig.net/dmesg/Dell%20XPS%20M1330/NetBSD%205.0_STABLE/

The file named SYSCTL.TEST.TXT shows what I tried to use speedstep.

Ready for more testing :-)

Regards,
      Jo