Re: trouble with routing on dom0

Michael Litchard <michael%schmong.org@localhost> writes:

> I have a domU with 2 interfaces, rtk0, and nfe0. nfe0 is on it's own
> network. I'd like my dom0 attached to bridge1 to have traffic routed
> through to rtk0. Here's my first step in this attempt, using this as a
> guide

This does not make sense.  Do you mean a dom0 with rtk0 and nfe0, and a
domU that you want to appear on rtk0?

In that case, create a bridge and add rtk0 and xvif1.0 or whatever to
the bridge.  Then xennet0 in the domU will appear to be on the same
network as rtk0.

Do you really want routing, or bridging?  You didn't explain what prefix
belongs on the ethernet connected to rtk0, and you didn't explain what
addresses you are using on the xvifN.0 and xennet0 pair for the domU.