Renaming our Xen packages

Christoph Egger wrote:

xenkernel33 and xentools33 are for Xen3.3 and contain everything to run
PV and HVM guests.

xenkernel3, xentools3 and xentools3-hvm are for Xen 3.1.

May I propose that we rename our Xen package directories and package names so that it's obvious which version it is just by looking at the package listing and/or directory name. This is what I mean:

xen12:          shouldn't this be removed? If not, rename to xen12-kernel
xentools12:     shouldn't this be removed? If not, rename to xen12-tools

xenkernel20:    rename to xen20-kernel
xentools20:     rename to xen20-tools

xenkernel3:     rename to xen31-kernel
xentools3:      rename to xen31-tools
xentools3-hvm:  rename to xen31-tools-hvm

xenkernel33:    rename to xen33-kernel
xentools33:     rename to xen33-tools

All these packages, when installed, are just xen-{kernel,tools}-VERSION, e.g.

xen-kernel-3.3.0nb1
xen-tools-3.3.0nb4

I don't think this would be a problem as we already have CONFLICTS in place so only one version can be installed.

Martti