Re: PAE, PCI pass-through

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
[...]
  pciback will export device's properties to xentools via files in
  /kern/xen/pci.
  What's needed now if change xentools3 to get devices properties
  from /kern/xen/pci instead of /sys/bus/pci/. This should be trivial for
  someone familiar with python (it's a file called pci.py or pciif.py in
  xentools3).
[...]

I can have a look in the next two weeks if you want, I have my share of tweaking (and struggling) with pythonic scripts.

Anyway, impressive, looks like we are going to have PAE + PCI passthru support in -current a tad before save/restore/migrate. I feel overwhelmed :)

Thanks for the report!

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost