disklabel-ing xbd0 fails

Ive managed to boot the install kernel and run sysinst. Problem I am
having happens when sysinst tries to disklabel xbd0:

    Command: disklabel -w -r -f /tmp/disktab xbd0 'Xen Virtual ESD'
     Hit enter to continue
disklabel: disklabel write (sector 0) size 8192 failed: Input/output
error

Xen config file is attached.

Regards
--
Milos Negovanovic
milos.negovanovic%googlemail.com@localhost

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Kernel image file.
#kernel = "/home/stuff/xen/kernels/netbsd_install_xen3_domU"
kernel = "/home/stuff/xen/kernels/netbsd-INSTALL_XEN3_DOMU.gz"

# Initial memory allocation (in megabytes) for the new domain.
memory = 256

# A name for your domain. All domains must have different names.
name = "nbsd_test"

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# network configuration.
# The mac address is optionnal, it will use a random one if not specified.
# By default we create a bridged configuration; when a vif is created
# the script /usr/pkg/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge is called to connect
# the bridge to the designated bridge (the bridge should already be up)
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:11, bridge=bridge0' ]

#it's possible to use a different script when the vif is created;
# for example to use a routed setup instead of bridged:
# vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:00:00:11, ip=10.0.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.0,
script=vif-ip' ]

#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Define the disk devices you want the domain to have access to, and
# what you want them accessible as.
# Each disk entry is of the form phy:UNAME,DEV,MODE
# where UNAME is the device, DEV is the device name the domain will see,
# and MODE is r for read-only, w for read-write.
# For NetBSD guest DEV doesn't matter, so we can just use increasing numbers
# here. For linux guests you have to use a linux device name (e.g. hda1)
# or the corresponding device number (e.g 0x301 for hda1)

#disk = [ 'file:/home/stuff/xen/disks/nbsd_test,0x1,w' ]
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/vnd0a,0x1,w', 'phy:/dev/cd0a,0x2,r' ]

root = "xbd0"
# Boot parameters (e.g. -s, -a, ...)
extra = ""