Re: mouse pointer problems driving me bonkers

my windows hvm works great, as well as my netbsd dom0. Right now my
workaround is
to use putty from my windows hvm. I'm trying to remove as many
processes from dom0 as possible. So, if the previous statement about
usb support isn't true, what should be the next step?

Michael Litchard