Azalia soundcard on dom0 ?

Hi,

I'm running NetBSD -current, 4.99.73 on a HP laptop.

For some reasons, I'm using Xen 3.1.4. But I want to keep this laptop as a
workstation
(desktop), and as you can expect, I enjoy listening to music when working :D

A Intel HD Audio card is shipped with my laptop. It works great under a GENERIC
kernel thanks to the azalia driver.

I've added azalia support to a XEN3_DOM0 kernel config.

The card is well recognized, but after a few seconds of use (mixerctl to get it
loud + mplayer), coldbug :/ A big freeze, with crappy sounds...

Is there a way to fix it ? can't we use soundcards with a dom0 kernel ?

Thanks in advance,
cheers,

--

Sébastien BOCAHU - zecrazytux

http://zecrazytux.net
zecrazytux%im.apinc.org@localhost
zecrazytux @ #labo-linux #labo-linux.bsd @ irc.freenode.org

Please avoid sending me files in proprietary formats,
such as microsoft word or excel.
Please use open standards instead (for example, pdf).
Plain text is *really* appreciated !