Re: startup failures (4.0, xen 3.1)

  [trouble with xen startup]

The problem turned out to be that the rc.d scripts were old; apparently
they had been manually copied rather than via

  PKG_RCD_SCRIPTS= YES

so I still had the xentools20 versions.  Once I replaced them with the
right versions, everything works perfectly.  This explains why the PATH
problem I had does not occur on our other two xen3 dom0s, and why no one
else has experienced it.

I wonder if the package installation should have overwritten the rc.d
script, just like it would have overwritten /usr/pkg/sbin/xm, but that's
not a xen issue.