Re: NetBSD in an HVM instance can't see outside world

Hi Michael,

On Thursday 04 September 2008 05:57:50 Michael Litchard wrote:
> It's really empty. How can I dig further?

We will unfortunately assume some things.

When you boot a PV guest, via console of course, have you had any luck
configuring the networking within that guest?

As it seems you have most of the requirements in place, you should be able to
configure a domu with an IP within the range of the bridge bound interface and
ping it.

I just noticed something ... the physical interface you are adding to the
bridge has no IP (nfe). I don't think this is required as such, but it may
help you in testing. With your current setup, a ping would need to traverse
rtk and back in through nfe.

It may also be worthwhile binding to rtk to test, instead of nfe.

I'm only talking about PV guests at this point.

Sarton