Re: attempting to disable acpi in kernel

yes, I do. But doesn't the netbsd kernel also need to disable acpi?
Trying to do it via console (using the -c) hangs. It seems the only
way I can disable it is by
configuring a kernel with no acpi support.

Here's my menu.lst file
title Xen 3.0 / NetBSD (hda0, vga)
  root(hd0,0)
  kernel (hd0,a)/xen.gz acpi=off dom0_mem=1048576
  module (hd0,a)/netbsd-XEN3_DOM0 bootdev=wd0a ro console=tty0