Re: debugging xen networking scripts

wrote:
> > No. You said, you have 11 domains running and xentop shows exactly 11
> > domains.
>
> sorry, I wasn't clear. there are 11 NetBSD domains, 1 FreeBSD domain
> which makes 12. for some reason nxd08 is not showing but does under xm
> list

That sounds strange. Have you tried killing off a few domu and then booting
the FreeBSD one? As you said FreeBSD works under linux, maybe there's some
kinda resource contention going on which causes it to panic.

You'll have to try and isolate the problem to xen/xentools or dom0/dom0-
userland to get any more assistance me thinks.

> > hmm... from this output the 32bit freebsd guest started sucessfully with
> > one vcpu and 256MB RAM.
> >
> > I actually expected to see an error message here why the hotplug scripts
> > are not working as you stated in your first mail.
>
> it does startup fine, I get to the mount prompt and it (freebsd
> kernel) will panic when I have a network interface, yet without one it
> will boot just fine.

Sarton