Re: debugging xen networking scripts

On Aug,Monday 25 2008, at 11:06 PM, Brad Pitney wrote:
[snip]

hmm... from this output the 32bit freebsd guest started sucessfully with
one vcpu and 256MB RAM.

I actually expected to see an error message here why the hotplug scripts
are not working as you stated in your first mail.

it does startup fine, I get to the mount prompt and it (freebsd
kernel) will panic when I have a network interface, yet without one it
will boot just fine.

So FreeBSD kernel will panic when you add network interface to it ?
It is probably bug in FreeBSD code did you tried some freebsd
mailing list ? They should better know where can be problem with
their code.

Regards

Adam.