Re: kernel error messages when attempting hvm instance

This confuses me. For example, the instructions I find tell me to edit
/etc/ttys. But I'm not sure how to do this considering the
circumstances. The iso won't boot you see. I needed to do this so I
could easily log kernel output to help debug the problem. Do I need to
mount the iso and then change files? There's no way to do this with
just using the xm config file?