Re: iwn0 driver: status

Brett Lymn wrote:
On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 08:54:31PM +0200, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
Seems like your patch did the trick, I can check out source/pkgsrc trees without any problem. Thanks!

Since the changes have seem to have made the interface work for
people, I have committed the changes.  I still see problems with WPA
negotiation but it seems like I am one of the few people silly enough
to use that, I will see if I can make WPA work reliably all the time -
at the moment it is a bit hit and miss.

We're almost there but not just yet.
The system reboots immediately when I start a torrent client and try to download something. The driver makes also XEN Dom0 kernel drop into gdb console right after boot.
XEN Dom0 works fine when iwn is not included in the kernel.

Marcin