Re: Xend refuses to start

Stephen Borrill wrote:
On Mon, 28 Jul 2008, Marcin M. Jessa wrote:
I am unabled to connect to the Xen instance on NetBSD 4.99.70

# pkpg_info|grep xen :
xentools3-3.1.4     Userland Tools for Xen
xentools3-hvm-3.1.4 Tools for Virtual Machine Extensions support in Xen
xenkernel3-3.1.4    Xen3 Kernel

This is what /var/log/xen/xend-debug.log says afeter /etc/rc.d/xend start:

Xend started at Mon Jul 28 11:23:53 2008.
brctl: not found
brctl: not found
Exception starting xend: (61, 'Connection refused')

Have you started xenbackendd?

Yes, it's defined in rc.conf and I tried to start it manually as well.
Anyway, xenbackendd requires xend to be running.
I forgot to mention i use bridge based setup and my bridge0 interface is also up and running.

Marcin