Re: Citrix XenServer 4.1 as dom0 ?

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, Luke S Crawford wrote:
Stephen Borrill <netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost> writes:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, Joel CARNAT wrote:
Any feedback for using "Citrix XenServer 4.1" as the dom0 ?
Which NetBSD domU version work with it ? -4.x, -HEAD ?

Wholely unscientific test:

The domU paniced for me with 4.0

I *believe* that the Citrix XenServer 4.x product only supports x86_64
and i386PAE domUs if you want PV mode, so I think you will need -HEAD for
that.

Indeed. However, I tried HVM mode (I believe from my battle against the GUI) as I think did the OP.

And now I check, it was actually XenServer 4.0.1 I used (and that was before XEN3PAE_DOMU existed).

--
Stephen