Re: No such file or directory: '/proc/xen/balloon' (Re: What am I doing wrong?

Makoto Fujiwara writes:
-
- | From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
- | Subject: What am I doing wrong?
- | Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:48:40 -0500
-
- Eric>         Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/proc/xen/balloon'
-
- This usually means the short memory.
-
- Try again with reduced memory allocation.

Yeap, that was it. The DomU was asking for more memory than was
free.

Is there a way to reduce the amount of memory allocated to the
Dom0 without rebooting?? (I'd imagine the answer is "no", but
I'll ask anyway.)

Thank you,
        Eric

--