[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: No such file or directory: '/proc/xen/balloon' (Re: What am I doing wrong?
Makoto Fujiwara writes:
- | From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
- | Subject: What am I doing wrong?
- | Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:48:40 -0500
- Eric> Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/proc/xen/balloon'
- This usually means the short memory.
- Try again with reduced memory allocation.
Yeap, that was it. The DomU was asking for more memory than was
Is there a way to reduce the amount of memory allocated to the
Dom0 without rebooting?? (I'd imagine the answer is "no", but
I'll ask anyway.)
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
"Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K"
-- Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Main Index |
Thread Index |