Re: kernel diagnostic assertion in evtchn.c

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 10:23:24AM +0900, Kazushi Marukawa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got following panic message while using current at
> 2008/6/3.
>
>     panic: kernel diagnostic assertion "ih->ih_level == i" failed: file
> "/mnt/raid/netbsd/20080603/src/sys/arch/xen/xen/evtchn.c", line 301
>
> This assertion is caused by folowing KASSERT.  The evtchn.c
> was modified at 2008/5/24 and this KASSERT is also added at
> that time.  Does this KASSERT have to be there?  Thanks.

It does have to be there. The ipl_handlers is supposed to be the a list
of all handlers of the same IPL.
Can you print what ih->ih_level and i are at this point ?
Maybe the value of ih, and the full list if ci->ci_isources[i]->ipl_handlers
would be usefull too.

Also, do you have a way to reproduce it ? I've never been able to reproduce
it myself.