Dom0: machine hang with cpuctl

Hi!

In a amd64 Dom0 (4.99.64), "cpuctl identify 0" works fine on VGA.
In a ssh session on that machine, the same command makes the machine hang - the command itself does not run and there's no reaction on the shell.

With a GENERIC kernel, "cpuctl identify 0" works both on VGA and
(ssh) remote.

When the machine hangs, I can ping the machine, I can break into ddb
on VGA. Things I type on VGA don't appear on the display. But in ddb,
the keyboard works normally.

A backtrace in ddb is always the same:

wskbd_translate() at netbsd:wskbd_translate+0xb1e
wskbd_input() at netbsd:wskbd_input+0xc6
pckbd_input() at netbsd:pckbd_input+0x54
pckbcintr() at netbsd:pckbcintr+0x81
Xresume_xenev6() at netbsd:Xresume_xenevt+0x55
--- interrupt ---
Xspllower() at netbsd:Xspllower+0xe
idle_loop() at netbsd:idle_loop+0x86

Can anyone reproduce this?