Re: Xen News

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 07:33:08AM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
> One question to you guys: Did you ever consider to run HVM guests?
> My impression is, you're limited to PV guests only.

That's correct, I am limited. In saying that, I haven't had the
requirement yet. I also don't want to upgrade my hardware to obtain
this feature and, more importantly, I want to use NetBSD as my dom0.

Unless of course there's some major benefit of an i386-PAE linux dom0
over an amd64 NetBSD dom0?

I may at some point add a server to play around with hvm but it won't
be for a good while.

Sarton