Re: [suspend/resume] Debugging via console

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
Yes, the proper way to do this is to use HYPERVISOR_console_io().
There are XENPRINTK macros that already do this in the sources
(or you can call printk directly). As you said, this requires a debug
hypervisor, and a serial console (the NetBSD xenkernel3 package provides
a debug hypervisor).
Hmm, I think I already know the answer, anyway: for laptops without serials, there is no way to use console_io() for domUs then?

Might it work with usb/rs232 converters? (I am not very confident on grub's capability of handling such a device, but why not...)

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jean-yves.migeon%espci.fr@localhost