Missing hvm output

Hello all,

I am experimenting with HVM support under NetBSD 4.0 Xen 3 and various install
CD's and upon using a slightly modified included hvm configuration file, I get:

# xm create hvmtest.cfg
Using config file "./hvmtest.cfg".
Started domain hvm
#

The configuration file suggests that this should should bring up an xwindow.

I have tried this from within X, the console and with -c for what it's worth.

I can however see the DomU running with 'xm list'

/var/log/xen/qemu-dm.2148.log ends with:

I/O request not ready: 0, ptr: 0, port: 0, data: 0, count: 0, size: 0
Triggered log-dirty buffer switch

All dependencies for xentools3-hvm appear to be resolved.

Any suggestions?

Appreciated,

Michael.