Re: Running XEN under a Linux AMD64 DOM0

David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> writes:
>       What is the state of play if I wanted to run a NetBSD DOMU under
>       (someone else's) Linux AMD64 DOM0?
>
>       I'm assuming I'd need to run current, but can I run an i386 or
>       only amd64 DOMU?

Your provider needs to run a fairly recent version of Xen so 32-on-64 works,
and then you need to run --current  (32-on-64 is acually 32-PAE on 64)
you can run the 32-PAE images, or 64-bit DomU images - but either way, you
need to be on --current.

I've personally run the 32-PAE -current images, and they seem to work as
advertized.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of any Xen VPS providers who rent space
on non-PAE i386 boxes?