Re: upgrading from netbsd 4/xen 3.1 on i386 to HEAD on amd64

On 11/03/2008, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> > > I couldn't get the re0 nic to work properly with my vlan setup.
> > Ah I just discovered PR 32643. I wonder if it's related....
> may be. When you use vlans, is all you traffic tagged, or do you have
> some untagged traffic too ?

All tagged. I just found PR kern/37959 which is similar, and I
stumbled upon this too for FreeBSD.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2008-February/083584.html
where interestingly that person is also on amd64. Anyway I will take
this tech-net. Thanks.