Re: xm create failure

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 05:26:00PM +0200, Mihai Chelaru wrote:
> On Monday 10 March 2008 15:00:10 Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > Works for me, but with memory = 170 (I don't have enough free memory to
> > make it with 256M) ...
>
> Strange. Sadly, I have to move quick so I can't do testing anymore on this
> one. For the record (maybe HW matters somehow) this machine is a Dell 2950,
> 4GB RAM, Perc6/i controller with a single raid matrix configured.

I've had issues on the 2950 with 4G RAM. I had to restrict the memory
to about 3GB via xen boot line (I think it's mem=3092M, or something
like that) to have domUs working. I assumed it was an issue with the
2950's bios, because I didn't have this problem with a supermicro
server with also 4GB RAM, and the same CPUs.

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost