Re: NetBSD/Xen How to - suggestions

Hubert Feyrer wrote:

Anyone got a patch with an update for the Xen Howto's XML file? :)
I'd be happy to update the document, but I lack Xen-fu and time for doing the XML myself...

 - Hubert
haha ... I saw that one coming and I intentionally avoided implicitly stating the change should be made :)

Admittedly, I should try and document something. No promises but if I get a chance I'll centainly give it a go.

I have a great record for doing this stuff really wrong ... *fingers crossed*.

Sarton