Subject: Xen i386PAE status
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 01/20/2008 12:29:46
Hi,
in the bouyer-xeni386 cvs branch I've been working on adding support
for i386 PAE to NetBSD/xen (so that we have i386 kernels that can
run on an x86_64 or x86_32-PAE hypervisor). This should allows to
run NetBSD/xen on most linux Xen install out of the box.

I've tested it on a x86_64 hypervisor with NetBSD as dom0, and it's stable
enough to boot multiuser and complete a build.sh -j4 release.
Some minor cleanups may still be needed (like remove some debug
printf/printk which are still there), but I think the branch is
otherwise ready to be merged.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>