Re: Fix for NetBSD Dom0 boot problem

Manuel,

you may update pkgsrc another time :)

This time there's an official fix for your xenkernel3/patches/patch-ba, rev
1.2.

According to the commit message it fixes a real boot problem and
another "boot problem" :)

The real boot problem is related when NetBSD Dom0 tries to allocate
DMA-safe memory above 4GB RAM.
The other "boot problem" is the memory truncation to 166GB if you
have more than that.

The diff is this:
http://xenbits.xensource.com/staging/xen-unstable.hg/rev/cd5e1e76d0bc

To get the diff, use your repository you already fetched and run:
hg pull -u
hg diff -p -r16547 -r16548 >netbsd_dom0_bootfix.diff

Christoph