pkgsrc: patch-ba

Hi Manuel!

I just noticed your xenkernel3 package update:

RCS file: /cvsroot/pkgsrc/sysutils/xenkernel3/patches/patch-ba,v
Working file: patch-ba
head: 1.2
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        pkgsrc-2007Q3: 1.1.0.2
        pkgsrc-2007Q3-base: 1.1
keyword substitution: kv
total revisions: 2;     selected revisions: 2
----------------------------
revision 1.2
date: 2007/11/26 19:35:25;  author: bouyer;  state: Exp;  lines: +12 -3
Properly initialize physaddr_bitsize for native 64bit dom0. Makes
NetBSD/xenamd64 boot on systems with more than 4Gb RAM.
Bump pkgrevision.

Looking at the diff, you unconditionally initialize d->arch.physaddr_bitsize.
Are you sure this is correct for 32bit / 32bit pae Dom0 ?

Further, for 64bit xen-kernels this is already initialized some lines further
below and overrides your hardcoded value. So I don't understand in which
way your patch fixes the boot problem with more than 4GB RAM.

Can you explain this, please?