Subject: Re: bouyer-xenamd64 merge (xen roadmap)
To: Adam Hamsik <haaaad@gmail.com>
From: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 11/19/2007 00:31:19
On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 12:58:26PM +0100, Adam Hamsik wrote:
> This is great! I'm impressed that your ported xen to amd64 in so short
> time.

The OpenBSD port from Mathieu Ropert was of great help for this. Once
you have a kernel that loads and can do printf things gets much easier.
The design of the NetBSD kernel also makes these things easier than
on other OSes I guess.

> If it is possible I want test XEN_DOMU kernels. I have couple of Linux
> amd64 DOM0.
> I checkouted bouyer-xenamd64  to my notebook, but I was not able to
> build kernel.

Why ? It should build now ...

> Can you upload install and normal DOMU kernels somewhere ?

Here you are:
ftp://asim.lip6.fr/outgoing/bouyer/amd64/netbsd-*.gz

all built on a NetBSD xenamd64 domU on a NetBSD dom0 :)

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>