xentools3-hvm and qemu-dm

Hi,

I am a bit confused about xentools3-hvm: Do I really need the whole
package to make use of IVT resp. AMD-V? The main problem for me is
qemu-dm which (I think) I'm never going to use since our server won't
run X at all:

$ ldd qemu-dm
qemu-dm:
        -lm.0 => /usr/lib/libm387.so.0
        -lm.0 => /usr/lib/libm.so.0
        -lxenctrl.3.0 => not found
        -lxenguest.3.0 => not found
        -lxenstore.3.0 => not found
        -lpthread.0 => /usr/lib/libpthread.so.0
        -lz.1 => /usr/lib/libz.so.1
        -lSDL-1.2.0 => not found
        -lutil.7 => /usr/lib/libutil.so.7
        -lrt.0 => /usr/lib/librt.so.0
        -lc.12 => /usr/lib/libc.so.12
        -lossaudio.0 => /usr/lib/libossaudio.so.0

It seems, that the following files would suffice:

        lib/xen/boot/hvmloader
        libexec/qemu-dm
        share/examples/xen/hvm

Or am I totally wrong? :)