Subject: xen smp
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: basteon <basteon@gmail.com>
List: port-xen
Date: 09/21/2007 22:30:19
------=_Part_35093_12625301.1190374219723

Hi all, any have undergo boot without problem XEN3_DOM0 kernel current 31? I
assembled netbsd 4.99.31 by default config, but kernel netbsd so soon as
booting to reboot computer. Next attempt I'll added 'makeoptions DEBUG="-g",
but file crash dump will not exists to /var/crash/
thanks in advance.

------=_Part_35093_12625301.1190374219723

Hi all, any have undergo boot without problem XEN3_DOM0 kernel current 31? I assembled netbsd 4.99.31 by default config, but kernel netbsd so soon as booting to reboot computer. Next attempt I&#39;ll added &#39;makeoptions DEBUG=&quot;-g&quot;, but file crash dump will not exists to /var/crash/

------=_Part_35093_12625301.1190374219723--