Subject: Re: mutex fault and no symbol table on recent Dom0 and Xen
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.eu.org>
From: Adam Hamsik <haaaad@gmail.com>
List: port-xen
Date: 08/22/2007 12:51:16

On Aug 20, 2007, at 1:06 PM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 01:01:15PM +0200, Christoph Egger wrote:
>>> That's what I expected, yes (altough I didn't look at the -unstable
>>> sources, because I don't know how to get a full tree from the Xen
>>> repository :(. I'll keep patch-aa around though, a debug kernel is
>>> usefull when doing developement.
>>
>> Install devel/mercurial from pkgsrc, then type
>>
>> hg clone http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-unstable.hg
>>
>> This fetches the xen-unstable tree to your disk in a subdirectory
>> xen-unstable.hg. If you want a different subdirectory name, then
>> a) specify it as third argument to hg or b) simply rename the
>> subdirectory.
>>
>> Oh, and "man hg" is useful, too. :-)
>
> Ho, I though mercurial was binary-only. Maybe I mixed it with some
> other
> system. Thanks !
>
> --
> Manuel Bouyer, LIP6, Universite Paris VI.
> Manuel.Bouyer@lip6.fr
>      NetBSD: 26 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference
> --
Hi

Today I have found this cheatsheet for hg with xen[1].

[1]http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/research/srg/netos/xen/readmes/hg-
cheatsheet.txt

Regards
Adam Hamsik
jabber: haad@jabber.org
icq: 249727910

Proud NetBSD user.

We program to have fun.
Even when we program for money, we want to have fun as well.
~ Yukihiro Matsumoto