Re: recent dom0 kernels reboot on loading?

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 08:40:58 pm Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2007 at 05:17:07PM +1000, Daniel Carosone wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 10:44:21AM +0200, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> > > Is it xen2 or xen3 ?
> >
> > 3.1.0.
> >
> > I just tried with a fresh -current kernel, one rebuilt entirely from
> > clean, and with you new xenkernel pkg. Same result.
>
> Hum, I can't reproduce this on 2 different hardware. does the Xen
> console reports something ?

I'm updating the xen kernel ... and noticed you have incorporated xen-debug
into the package. I'm guessing this might be useful in this instance? If I
still get the reboots after updating xen, should I boot debug? I probably
would have anyway but it doesn't hurt to ask prior.

Sarton