Running Xen on mini/i386 ?

Hi,

any feedback on using Xen on an Intel Mac Mini ?
especially on the following points :
- with a recent OPF, does it boot straight away, without bootcamp ? I read
that on /i386 but as Xen boots using Grub, there may be differences ?

- the "1.83 GHz" version is suppose to ship with T2400 (as I understand
Intel's specs) - is VT OK on that ? No Dell T2300/T2300E-like surprise ?

 - I read about issue on starting the mini headless (03/2007) ? Is it
still the case with recent firwares and/or Xen kernel (if that makes
sense) ?

TIA,
  Jo