Re: xennetback_ifstart: no mcl_pages crashes XEN2-dom0

Manuel Bouyer schrieb:
On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 09:35:55AM +0200, Damian Lubosch wrote:

I strongly suspect that there's not enough free ram for the hypervisor.
Should the free ram be under dom0?

No, the hypervisor itself (i.e. 'free' in xm info)

Ok, I should have read the docs more carefully. Thank you very much for the info. I'll try to run the hypervisor with more memory now. I freed about 50MB of memory for the hypervisor and I hope that it'll run now much more stable

Bye, Damian