unmounting ext3/ext2

Hi,

when mounting an (clean) ext3 filesystem as ext2fs, extracting stuff in it, the device keeps busy afterwards, and I can't unmount it. Even after a full logout & login.

node2# mount
/dev/wd0a on / type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
/dev/wd0e on /xendoms type ffs (soft dependencies, local)
kernfs on /kern type kernfs (local)
/dev/vnd3a on /mnt/lala type ext2fs (local)
node2# vnconfig -l
vnd0: not in use
vnd1: not in use
vnd2: not in use
vnd3: /xendoms (/dev/wd0e) inode 138245
node2# umount /mnt/lala
umount: /mnt/lala: Device busy
node2#

should I rather report this to another mailing-list (which one, tech-misc?) or submit a bug report?

Thanks
Pierre-Philipp