5/20 NetBSD Xen HVM 3.0.4 crashed

Hi,

FYI, 5/20 NetBSD as DOM0 Xen 3.0.4 with HVM crashed whenever
I tried to start HVM (actually trying to start WinXP).  4/30
NetBSD worked fine.  Both are using the same xenkernel,
xentools, xentools-hvm.

Last time, I reported the crash in "mmapbatch: remap error
14! ???" mail, but mmapbatch is not related to the problem.
With 4/30 NetBSD, I'm still having DomU locks-up problem.

Is there any good-to-try version?  hehe.  I'll try to find
it out.

Regards,
-- Jam
Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with
the ideal never goes unpunished.
                -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe