xen 2: bogus microtime value

I'm trying to setup xen 2, but having problem.  One problem filed as
kern/36188.  To track the problem, I tried ktrace/kdump, and I noticed
the timestamp of kdump -T is bogus.  I looked into the
sys/arch/xen/xen/clock.c, and apparently some offset attempt seems to
be made when XEN_CLOCK_DEBUG is turned on.  When I recompiled
XEN2_DOM0 with XEN_CLOCK_DEBUG, dmesg is filled with "xen_microtime:
unexpectedly large tv_usec 6445854" and so on.

So, is this something expected, or bug?  Kernel is netbsd-4, xenkernel
is xen-2.0.7 from pkgsrc.

                                                FUKUMOTO Atsushi
                                                fukumoto%imasy.or.jp@localhost