Subject: Re: boot hangs at uhci1
To: None <port-xen@netbsd.org>
From: david l goodrich <dlg@dsrw.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 04/01/2007 19:01:51
On Apr 1, 2007, at 4:02 PM, david l goodrich wrote:

> On Apr 1, 2007, at 3:59 PM, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
>

>> This one also has acpi. Hum I'm out of idea about what's going on
>> then ...
>
> once parity is rebuilt, i'll open the case and make sure everything
> is seated properly, i guess.

So I opened the case, and re-seated all the memory, made sure the
fansink hadn't come loose from the processor, verified all the sata
cables were connected and all the power connectors were snug.

The machine boots fine now, but I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it.

Thanks for all your help on this wild goose chase, Manuel.
   --david