Booting a NetBSD 4 domU on a Linux dom0?

I did some googling around, and found mostly information in the archives of this mailing list. I hope this isn't a question that's been answered "too many times".

The information I found seemed to mostly deal with running a NetBSD dom0, of course, and with older versions of NetBSD. I have NetBSD 4ish (the current top of the netbsd-4 branch) built, and want to run it on a big machine I have at work running Xen 3.0.3 with an Ubuntu 6.06 userland. This is an amd64 machine, running on a machine with HVM support, so it can do full virtualization, but I don't want it to.

What would I have to do to create a domU that I could install NetBSD onto? Does the ISO generated with the new 'iso-image' build.sh target know how to boot a para-virtualization aware kernel on a machine? I don't want to end up running fully virtualized, which I suspect is what would happen with a GENERIC kernel. Is it even possible/practical to run para-virtualized with i386 on an amd64 machine? If I build amd64 netbsd-4 code, can that run under a linux dom0 (2.6.16.29-xen) ?

Thanks. Any pointers to FAQs I missed on the web, or the like, very appreciated. Sorry if this is a question I should've been able to find the answer to myself.

(Also note that I'm no Xen expert. I've been using it some at work, but only understand the basics at this point.)

                                                 - Chris