Re: Xen hosting providers?

> On Sun, Feb 18, 2007 at 02:42:03AM -0600, david l goodrich wrote:
>>
>> Though my panix domu recently restarted twice in 3 days due to
>> SAN problems.  I was not notified of either event.  Had you asked
>> me a week ago, I would have been very happy with panix.  Now, I'm
>> not so sure.
>
> I find that very curious: I was notified of these events within minutes
> of their inception and was kept well apprised of them by the Panix
> announcements system.

And I still haven't heard back from my email sent Thursday (asking why I
wasn't notified of the first two reboots (December and last Monday-ish))
or the email I sent Friday (asking why, again, my server was rebooted).

Apparently (so says their phone message) it was a SAN failure.  Again -
that's 3 times in as many months.

Between that and the absolutely abysmal service I have recieved from Qwest
I'm looking at colocating one of my own servers.
  --david