Subject: Re: Xen hosting providers?
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: david l goodrich <dlg@dsrw.org>
List: port-xen
Date: 02/18/2007 02:42:03
--6c2NcOVqGQ03X4Wi

On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 11:19:06PM -0500, Todd Vierling wrote:
> On 2/17/07, Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net> wrote:
> >Can anyone point me some Xen hosting providers that support NetBSD?
>=20
> See Hubert's mail.  I'm currently with Panix.com; paid for a year in
> one shot for the disk space bonus.  :)

Though my panix domu recently restarted twice in 3 days due to
SAN problems.  I was not notified of either event.  Had you asked
me a week ago, I would have been very happy with panix.  Now, I'm
not so sure.

There's a mix of "real" colo and Xen "colo" providers here:
http://del.icio.us/kula/colo
  --david

>=20
> --=20