Subject: Xen hosting providers?
To: None <port-xen@NetBSD.org>
From: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
List: port-xen
Date: 02/17/2007 14:48:05
Can anyone point me some Xen hosting providers that support NetBSD?

I will be glad to compile the results and post to a wiki.

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I currently have two Xen providers. One hosting Debian Linux for
around 18 months and another hosting NetBSD for around 8 months. The
Debian provider seems reliable but doesn't offer NetBSD. The NetBSD
provider is knowledgable but is understaffed for responding to support
issues -- causing significant downtime on several occassions. (Maybe the
Debian provider is understaffed too, but I don't know because I haven't
frequently needed assistance there.) Since I have provided my own hosting
service (not Xen) for over six years and have done consulting for many
webhosts for ten years, I know what it is realistic for uptime and
availability. Many of my own servers and customers' servers have had 100%
(and most with 99.99 or better) availability for different years.