Re: Xen 3.x with NetBSD 3.x x86-64/64-bits/amd64 Dom0

thanks.  i will look at netbsd 4
my web server is running as cooperative linux vm on top of XP with 64M RAM at the moment, and it seems quite happy. Linux and BSD don't need much RAM provided that no x server is running
anyway the point is to play with it more than anything else

regards, Philip