Xen, PAE, and NetBSD

I realize this topic keeps cropping up, but I've yet to find an answer
in the netbsd mailing lists.

Debian has recently stopped shipping non-PAE kernels suitable for
Xen 3's Dom0.  Unfortunately this makes the use "stock" netbsd
kernels somewhat difficult.

I have seen relatively recent mention that it may be easy to add support
for < 4G but PAE domU support to NetBSD, but have not read further on the
topic.

Has that made it to the form of a patch, or to mainstream?
--
Chris Dukes
< elfick> willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up