DomU freze

Hi,
I have a problem with my netbsd domU. My domain-0 is a netbsd 4-beta2 with xentools 3.0.3 from the pkgsrc. The problem is the domU, a netbsd 3.1 stable. I can work 30 minutes till 2h, but then froze the domU. For the first time i search in the www and find, ulimit -c 0, this abate the core dumbs as far as i know <http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&p=/gQPU.&search=as> . this help a bit, now 3 or 5 hours i can work, but then froze the domU, too.
In this time the domain-0 works without problems.
The machine is a p3 500mhz with 256 mb ram, the domain-0 has 64 mb and the domU 128mb ram. The system is only for test.
Have someone a idea, how can i solve this problem?

Good night Jens